/r/RABM/

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our Last Rain - "Different Borders Of Morality" (2010)


OUR LAST RAIN "Different Borders Of Morality"

Year: 2010
Genre: Acoustic/Ambient
Country: Russia

Track List:
  1. Different Borders Of Morality
  2. Death Never Dies
DOWNLOAD


Someone asked me for the 2nd demo by Our Last Rain, and here it is. For me it's not as good as the first one (for example, the 1st track would be better without vocals... if I could call it so), but anyway it's good for any fan of nature-inspired ambient music. I couldn't find much info about the project, but I probably was wrong about the connection to (A)xidanc(E) and CBTS - the guy behind Our Last Rain is most likely from St.Petersburg...disregard that, he's indeed a member of Axidance. And I'm really surprised of how well-known his project is outside Russia.

3 comments :

  1. this guy is from axidance)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Значит, я все-таки был прав :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. это Чеснок с Axidance

    ReplyDelete