/r/RABM/

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dead And Forgotten - "The Tempest" (2003)


DEAD AND FORGOTTEN "The Tempest"

Year: 2003
Genre: Raw Black Metal / DSBM
Country: Italy

Track List:
  1. Flesh Cages
  2. The Wisdom Tree
  3. The Tempest
  4. Beyond The Putrefaction
DOWNLOAD


Thanks to Critical Rupture for this one! (and sorry if I forgot to answer any of your messages...)


Of course, this cassette demo sounds very raw because of DIY recording, but it isn't as bad as I thought it to be. As far as I know, Dead And Forgotten released one more demo in 2002, but it isn't available anywhere. And if you're new to this band, it's better to start listening to them from "Strix sive..."

I have a few more interesting RABM releases for you, but right now I just don't have enough time to write reviews. And I also have to answer some questions for a couple of interviews... so the updates will be rare, unfortunately.

2 comments :

  1. Hi, here is the demo/2002 dead and forgotten

    http://www.mediafire.com/?3ub6odki8vfcj9n

    ReplyDelete