/r/RABM/

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fifteen Dead - "NecroCrust" (2011)

FIFTEEN DEAD "NecroCrust"

Year: 2011
Genre: Blackened Crust
Country: UK (Scotland)

Track List:
  1. Sunset
  2. Coalition/Demolition
  3. NecroCrust
DOWNLOAD

I noticed this band after their first self-titled demo was posted on gnwp.ru (and it turned out to be very good). Then I received a letter from one of the band members, who asked me to post their 2nd demo, "NecroCrust". Well, here it is, and I have to admit it's one of the best blackened crust releases I've heard in the last few months.

The band is from Aberdeen, Scotland; however, the guy who wrote me is from Norway, and the other members are Scottish and Irish. They self-define their sound as "Tragedy meets Gorgoroth". As of today, they have played with very well-known bands like Oi Polloi, whose singer called them "the future of punk".


facebook / bandcamp

6 comments :

  1. This is great, any chance you could post the first demo up here too? The Russian link doesn't work so good for foreign traffic, although I do now know what the Russian word for Download looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm, I just realized they also have it up on their bandcamp for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they'd change their logo. Maybe I can talk to them and possibly make them one for free hahaha because I love their music that damn munch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We welcome new logo ideas, feel free to send us one of your designs pshand85@gmail.com

      Thanks for all the positive feedback guys

      FIFTEEN DEAD

      we also have 2 new songs up http://fifteendead.bandcamp.com/

      Delete
  4. you could read an interview on my blog, if you read spanish or google translator, je,je..
    http://romanticsongsr.blogspot.com/2011/09/fifteen-dead-entrevista-24-de.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. We welcome new logo ideas, feel free to send us one of your designs pshand85@gmail.com

    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys

    FIFTEEN DEAD

    we also have 2 new song up http://fifteendead.bandcamp.com/

    ReplyDelete