/r/RABM/

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Nux Vomica - "The President Is Dead" (2009)


NUX VOMICA "The President Is Dead"

Year: 2009
Genre: Neocrust
Country: USA

Track List:
  1. Engendered
  2. We Are The Forest
DOWNLOAD

I think many of you are already familiar with this metallic crust band from the Cascadian region (originally from Baltimore, MD, but later relocated to Portland, OR). In general, their music is more suitable for my other blog, but in my opinion this EP fits into the concept of this blog as well. P.S. I have much more good stuff to post here, but I still can't make myself to review more than 1-2 albums per day, so you have to wait...

1 comment :

  1. Hi, thanxxx for all the great stuff on your fantastic blog....
    So i am very happy!!!!
    I'm writing just to ask if you've got more NUX VOMICA (their music in unavailable even on their bandcamp), and, secondly
    what is your other blog...?

    thanxx

    Lilith

    ReplyDelete