/r/RABM/

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Douleur Atroce - demo (2012)


DOULEUR ATROCE "Demo I"

Year: 2012
Genre: Raw Depressive Black Metal
Country: Brazil/Germany

Track List:
  1. Nemesis
  2. The Emptiness of Everything
bonus:
  1. Punished for Existing
  2. Black Metal Anarchie
DOWNLOAD

One more band with a long time supporter of my blog in the lineup - now from São Paulo, Brazil. He's politically active and has to work a lot (how I understand him...), so his project has recorded only two songs so far, and the quality of recording isn't that good (but OK for a first demo). Official biography:


"Douleur Atroce started in October, 2011, by me, "J. Wildlord" as a one-man band, in Guarujá, a city in state of São Paulo, Brazil. I handled all instruments, but was searching for an vocal here, and when I found one, he just got fired from a NSBM band. So, hopeless, I went to youtube to search videos of people doing vocal covers from Brazil, but none of them agreed to enter the project. So, I found an guy doing vocals, but he was from Berlin - Germany... Even knowing this, I asked him to do vocals in a Anarchist Black Metal project. He agreed, and, I can say that now we're more friends than bandmates.

Until now, I did everything (Melodies and Lyrics), but he can also compose lyrics and he's vital in my composition of melodies, because everything I do I ask his opinion before, because he's 50% of the project, though. Anyway, I'm almost sure that it will be only me and him til the end.

Well, we don't have any labels, and our music is for free. We also do song by song, seeing how difficult is to me to record things and such, with low money condition as well as the distance between me and vocalist.

We had released 2 songs til this moment. The lyrics of the first one is heavily influenced by my anarchist thoughts. The second one, in lyrics, is more influenced by Nihilism, tells the story of a nihilist person in the edge.

Musically, I'm influenced by Iskra, Mayhem, Sigh, and Ragnarok. He's influenced by Marduk, Belphegor, and Endstille.

We are just beginning, so, I hope you like this, just try to ignore the not so good quality and technique. We're trying to be better in each song!
We would like to have our music in your blog, because, well, I'm not sure if we are a RABM band, even I'm liking the idea, but I'm anarchist and support 100% the RABM scene!"

No comments :

Post a Comment