/r/RABM/

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wild's Reprisal - "Defiance Enthroned" (2013)

WILD'S REPRISAL "Defiance Enthroned"

Year: 2013
Genre: Cascadian Black Metal
Country: USA

Track List:
  1. Ethics of Respect for Nature
  2. Forever Wild
  3. The Broken Circle
  4. A Few Too Many
  5. Industrial Society and Its Future
  6. A Manifesto for Earth
bandcamp

The second album from this Portland-based radical green/black metal project, released 1/1/2013. Musically it's atmospheric black metal with "doomy" parts and some female vocals, somewhat similar to the latest releases by A Cloud Forest. Some people have disliked the drums on this album, but I personally don't see a problem with them (there's a lot of BM project using drum machine that's programmed far worse). 

3 comments :

  1. the link for downloading is dead can you fix it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use the bandcamp link instead, it's definitely working. Soon I'll email Gedden of Wild's Reprisal and ask why my blog and gnwp.ru have received a copyright notice for this album (because I'm pretty sure all of his music is 100% free).

      Delete
  2. really? This is Gedden and I just saw this. Where did you get a copyright notice from? Absolutely not with my knowledge. I want you to share as widely as possible.

    ReplyDelete