/r/RABM/

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ab Eterno - "Forever Black Metal, Possessed My Heart" (2013)

AB ETERNO "Forever Black Metal, Possessed My Heart"

Year: 2013
Genre: Noisy Black Metal
Country: Guatemala 

Track List:
  1. Angst
  2. Blasphemy
  3. I'll continue playing this song
  4. Gray Autumn
  5. Forever Black Metal (Possessed my heart)
  6. Lunatic
  7. Fear
DOWNLOAD

It's the first time when I receive a demo from Guatemala. Of course, "Forever Black Metal..." sounds VERY amateur-ish in terms of both production and songwriting, but that was expected. There isn't much info about Ab Eterno, except that they're a duo from Guatemala City, and one of their source of inspiration were WWII songs, particularly the Red Army Choir (track #3; the other tracks are just standard black metal stuff). Somewhat reminding me of Voland; and just like Voland's only EP, "Forever Black Metal..." was released under the terms of Creative Commons license.

facebook

1 comment :

  1. Interesting...pretty good, all things considered

    ReplyDelete