/r/RABM/

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Taramis - "Áillen: The Burner" (2013)

TARAMIS "Áillen: The Burner"

Year: 2013
Genre: Dark Ambient, Dungeon Synth 
Country: USA

Track List:
  1. Eve of Samhain / Áillen's Awakening / Lull of Slumber
  2. Dragon's Breath / Tara's Destruction
  3. Fionn: Slayer of Áillen
bandcamp

Dungeon synth from Longview, TX, inspired by Celtic mythology. This album was sent to me with almost no additional info. Here's the only biography of Taramis I could find:

"The ambient project Taramis was evoked in the winter of 2009 as a means to express my spirit for black metal. Up until the birth of Taramis I thought society could control me and that I could never accomplish anything. After all, I was born with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. By the time I was ten and one I was confined to a wheel chair and I have been in one ever since. Music has inspired me to live, to defy the forces that have limited my life on this planet. So I bring to you the first chapter of my creation..."

No comments :

Post a Comment